Mindwarp Chamber - Supernova ranks #50 on Amazon Prog Rock

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Our CD was officially released world wide on Tuesday this week, its on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon, Best Buy, Verizon Wireless etc..

#50 (was #47 last night)

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Supernova/dp/B003U06DQW/ref=pd_ts_dm_al_50_i?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic[/ame]

I know this wont last long but damn thats cool. I'm also on Novembers Doom - Novella Reservoir so which is ranked in the 60s so I'm on 2 CDs in the top 100 Prog Rock category.

Congrats,
Do you know specifically how many sales this equates to?

Also - ND was on the prog charts????? They have been labeled almost everything now!!!

Thanks Amber,

Jasonic,
There really isnt a Metal chart / genre so everything from Jethro Tull to Sonata Arctica gets thrown into that category. Its ranked in real time so this time next week its probably going to drop a bit. I dont know sales figure yet but the song Still Water on the new CD has already sold more than any song on our previous 2 releases.

Cool,
It's so interesting now how bands research which individual songs are selling as opposed to the full length.

I suppose this can be helpful for bands, if they see that a song of a certain style routinely sells less than others.

Jethro Tull has been a thorn in metal's side ever since they stole the grammy from Metallica!!! :lol: