Mob Rules - Radical Peace

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I was very happy to get this new album by Mob Rules, I really enjoy their work, and Klaus Dirks is one of my top fav. singers. This is the first album MR released since 2006 Ethnolution A.D. and it is really very strong from front to back. It comes out in USA on Dec. 1st, but i bought and import on Amazon a few days ago for only like $30 it's worth every penny! Check out the new album video

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty excited about this myself. Mob Rules is one of those bands you can always count on to put out a consistent, solid album..... I've never been disappointed with anything they have done....

I know some here think that they are kind of generic, and nothing really special, but I've enjoyed all their albums. They were a highlight for me at BARFest a few years ago, though their set was really short. The few songs I've heard from this are really good in my book. I look forward to hearing the rest.

At least Amazon will sell the whole album as MP3s for $9 which is nice.

I just started getting into these guys and this is the first album I purchased. I must say, I think it's GREAT!! No, their not doing anything different, just playing well executed melodic power metal. What more can you ask for??? I'll definitely be purchasing some of their older works very soon!! BTW, Radical Peace is available on both Amazon MP3 and Itunes- Amazon is slightly cheaper of course :))

The last CD of theirs that I purchased was Temple Of Two Suns. I really liked that CD and Savage Land but I just never picked up anything from them since. Do their latest CDs sound just like the first two?

The last CD of theirs that I purchased was Temple Of Two Suns. I really liked that CD and Savage Land but I just never picked up anything from them since. Do their latest CDs sound just like the first two?

A little less of the folky, sing-a-long choruses, but overall.... Yes, they sound pretty darn similar. "Hollowed Be Thy Name" and "Among the Gods" are both excellent.

Just a bump on this release as I just listened to it and really looking forward to seeing them this year. Not much chatter about them, but I think they're really going to "bring it" and surprise a lot of people....

Just a bump on this release as I just listened to it and really looking forward to seeing them this year. Not much chatter about them, but I think they're really going to "bring it" and surprise a lot of people....

I agree. They're high on the list of bands I'm looking forward to seeing this year. Then again, I can say that about most of this year's lineup.