"Moons And Mushrooms"

SharkBlack

Jul 13, 2005
San Jose, Ca
I don't know if any of you are "Lake Of Tears" Fans like I am, but you can get their new album Moons And Mushrooms for $3.99 on iTunes... What a fricken' Deal!!
The new album so much better than their last album Black Brick Road... That was their first album in a long time. Moons and Mushrooms is definitely a return to form in my mind... Diggin' it emensely:headbang:
If you like it melodic then check it out, it's niiiiiiiceeeee... :lol: and ya can't beat the price :):kickass:

I thought BlackBrickRoad was great. Though I preferred Neonai over it. I'm honestly not sure what my favourite LoT album is though, as I like all of the ones I have heard. Moons and Mushrooms is definately great but I'm not sure where it stands yet for me. I'd love to see these guys live some day.

I need to order this album soon, don't want it from Itunes.

Love this band, and they were great when I saw them live last year at Wacken, great band and I wish they would tour America.

As is evident by the response here. Kind of sad because LOT rules... I dig all their albums... Even Black Brick Road. The Greymen and Black Brick Road are stellar songs.... Just not my favorite LOT album.

My Favorite is Forever Autumn... IF you go to their forum people rate this one highly, but the band didn't like it as much.

This new one might beat it out Forever Autumn in time... I'm totally diggin' it. The lack of keyboards is a trip... But the heavier guitar is fillin' in the gap nicely!

So many great songs from these guys!! Devils Diner, So Fell Autumn Rain, Return Of Ravens, The Greymen, Raistlin And The Rose, Come Night I Reign, Under The Crescent, The Shadowshires

The list go on... They rule... Progpower IX would be amazing... But I doubt I'll ever see them in the states...:(

"Forever Autumn" is fucking fantastic (as are all their cds except maybe the first one which left me wanting a little bit). Moons and Mushrooms didn't grab me as much, but I've only spun it once or twice so far.

Have you guys heard the song "Twilight" from their "Headstones" cd? I gotta tell you, I just made up my top 40 list of all-time favorite songs and that one is firmly in the top 30. Love it, love it, love it.

And, yes, I'd lose my mind (as would many others once they heard/saw them) if this band came to ProgPower!

"Forever Autumn" is fucking fantastic (as are all their cds except maybe the first one which left me wanting a little bit). Moons and Mushrooms didn't grab me as much, but I've only spun it once or twice so far.

Have you guys heard the song "Twilight" from their "Headstones" cd? I gotta tell you, I just made up my top 40 list of all-time favorite songs and that one is firmly in the top 30. Love it, love it, love it.

And, yes, I'd lose my mind (as would many others once they heard/saw them) if this band came to ProgPower!

Seems that either not many people on here like them, or they don't know about them, which is a shame. Their set was one of the best that I saw at Wacken last year.