More bad news about VP (unconfirmed)

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Over on the Powerfest forum there was a prediction thread and I put down VP for a possibility since we got denied their performance at PP. Here is the response I got from the promoter.

Even if we were interested, because of what happened last week, the members won't be allowed into the US under any circumstances for at least 7 years. So, ask us about them again in 2014. :lol:

I think Bryant is crying in a corner after he reads this.

VP for PP XIV!!!

Well he's wrong. I don't know where he is getting his information from.

People have been turned back and sent home, only to pick up their forgotten Visa in their apartment and fly back to the U.S. the next day.

Its no 7 year rule.

It does make it more difficult for them to come back - they will have to get full visas cleared before they can come in again. (I'm assuming that they tried to enter on visa waiver this time, but that is just my guess). On the other hand there is no 'seven years' rule, I don't know where they got that idea from.

Well he's wrong. I don't know where he is getting his information from.

People have been turned back and sent home, only to pick up their forgotten Visa in their apartment and fly back to the U.S. the next day.

Its no 7 year rule.

This not a case of forgotten Visa's , and yes there is a seven year rule if you are "DEPORTED" under certain criteria. Were they sent back under one of those rules? No one knows, we will find out soon. Can they get the 7 year rule resinded? Yes they can, with interviews and some time and energy.

No, I know it wasn't a case of forgotten visas (the issue that it was over could just be solved if we'd get a damn 'Entertainer's Visa' or something). Just stating an example of when people were rejected from entering the U.S., and then were allowed to do so the following day.

All VP really has to do is fly into Mexico and come across the southern border. Anyone and everyone can come across that, no questions asked.

All VP really has to do is fly into Mexico and come across the southern border. Anyone and everyone can come across that, no questions asked.
Yeah, we can get SHoKrok, Pyramaze, and See You in Hell to meet them at the border. If they are confronted, they will just say they needed migrants for the lettuce crops.

Yeah, we can get SHoKrok, Pyramaze, and See You in Hell to meet them at the border. If they are confronted, they will just say they needed migrants for the lettuce crops.

:lol: Yeah, just say they're going to be exploited for cheap labour - you'll have no problems. Might have to put some fake handlebar moustaches on them or something...