More Interesting Avantasia News

So as far as we know now the guest singers for avantasia are Tobias Sammett, Klaus Meine, Jorn Lande, and now Tim Owens! So far so good if u ask me I always look forward to projects like this just to hear how the different singers sound together and stuff like that i hope that he gets some really great guitar players for this album, I want to hear so amazing guitar solo to go with the great vocalist! I can only guess who will be on this album with these other greats, my hopes are Bob Catley again because to me he's one of the best singers of all time, and David Readman because the same reason amazing! but anyway i love Avantasia so i hope this albums doesn't go wrong like the latest Edguy album tinnitus sanctus, I mean what a shitload of fuck that was!

I think Tinnitus Sanctus was good, but I understand where Edguy fans are coming from. If Tinnitus Sanctus had come from an unknown band we'd probably think it was pretty good. But as an Edguy album, it's a disappointment.

Michael is on there now:

MICHAEL KISKE RETURNS TO AVANTASIA‏

After Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Singer (KISS), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody Of Fire), Klaus Meine (Scorpions), Jorn Lande (Masterplan) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest) another voice can be announced for the next Avantasia album: Ex-Helloween voice Michael Kiske who has appeared on every Avantasia album so far, even already on the two early classics "The Metal Opera" has been back in the studio to sing his parts for the next journey to Avantasia.

Tobias: "Michael's voice and singing have had a huge influence on me when I was young. Helloween's "Eagle Fly Free" lit the spark for me back then, it made me want to become a singer at age 12. Michael appears on several songs, two are fast and anthemic tunes, my personal "Eagle-Fly-Frees" if you want. Crystal clear and high singing. If up-tempo music sounds like that, I don't get tired of it. And still it is not a copy of early Helloween or early Avantasia. It's great to have Michael sing those kinds of tunes. He's a good guy! Great job, great voice!"

Indeed the fact to have Jorn, Klaus, Bob, Tim on vocals plus Sascha Paeth again on guitars and producing and Eric Singer on drums, well I smell another great album like "The Scarecrow".