Most Hated Band

Allan said:
When people say "I love chocolate" do you tell them that's too strong a word to use about chocolate?

:yell: I've heard all this before in a different context :cry:

*devours Christmas chocolate in desperation*

that french curse which is called "tragedy". :erk:

3.jpg

Maqus said:
:yell: I've heard all this before in a different context :cry:

*devours Christmas chocolate in desperation*

You actually remember one of my rants about words losing meaning?

(or are you referring to sth I have nothing to do with)

Bastet said:
i must admit i am yes :oops:

then you should bathe in a fountain of hatred, and have a splashing good time! common. flip a coin! whatever! just pick out a band/artist to hate. it's easy. and extremly liberating. you can do it. I know you can. just up that hill now. *chugga chugga chugga chugga*.

I don't like Radiohead, Manowar, Metallica, Slayer, Helloween, English pop bands like Oasis, Blur and all that shit, Rap music, R n' B, Reggae, Ska, Dub.
And many others.

Brynjar said:
then you should bathe in a fountain of hatred, and have a splashing good time! common. flip a coin! whatever! just pick out a band/artist to hate. it's easy. and extremly liberating. you can do it. I know you can. just up that hill now. *chugga chugga chugga chugga*.
alright, i hate angus young.
and i can't stand oasis either.alright? satisfied? do i win a prize?

french_anatheman said:
I don't like Radiohead, Manowar, Metallica, Slayer, Helloween, English pop bands like Oasis, Blur and all that shit, Rap music, R n' B, Reggae, Ska, Dub.
And many others.

But you like blukk muttul :tickled:

Allan said:
You actually remember one of my rants about words losing meaning?

(or are you referring to sth I have nothing to do with)

Yeah, I was referring something outside the Allan canon, and in fact I don't remember your rant about words losing meaning.

But I'd listen to it now :)

@Bastet: As for Natalie Imbarrasingly Nice Woman, I just hate the way she sings, and the way she appears in her video, with this oh-so-cute eye movements, now-I-innocently-look-down-on-the-ants-next-to-my-right-shoe ways, and how she's rolling her eyes and opens them wide.

Goddamn it, only enumerating it does my head in.

Maqus said:
Yeah, I was referring something outside the Allan canon, and in fact I don't remember your rant about words losing meaning.

But I'd listen to it now :)

Nah, my ranting days are over I think.

The Allan canon haha, I like that.