My book collection is online.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
My entire adventure/thriller/historical mystery collection is now cataloged online. I have uploaded the actual covers for all 812 books to making browsing easier and more intriguing.

https://www.librarything.com/catalog/progpowerusa

After you arrive, do the following:

1. Click on the "Covers" icon in the toolbar to display the covers.

2. Look further to the right to the up/down arrows icon. That is the edit sort order. Choose a. Sort by "author" (up) b. Subsort by "publication date" (up). This will it easier to all the books by a single author grouped together, including series.

3. If you are the the bottom of the page 2 and hit "next", you will see a blank screen on page 3. This is because you are at the bottom and you need to scroll up to see the remaining rows.

4. I currently use 25 rows on the toolbar setting.

5. If you click on the book, you will find the author, title, etc. However, you will need to ignore the format listed. I went with the first available option in most cases simply to get through things quicker. About 75% of my collection is hardback, 20% paperback, and 5% Kindle (because there is no other choice).

I did not catalog the few Fantasy novels I have kept nor routine fiction, etc. This is just for my main passion in reading.

I did. However, you are able to pull the books in via that website's search engine that cross-references amazon, library of congress, and a ton of other sites. You just have to adjust each cover accordingly if the default selection (or none available) is present.