My dog sees dead people . . .

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Can dogs have mental disorders?

My dog looks at the ceiling every now and then and just starts growling. Then she runs over to the door and wants outside because she's scared.

Damn it! She's farted twice in the time it took me to make this thread. She finds cow shit and dead animals, and let me tell you that that's not a good mix.

nah, it's just that I had a cat all my life and she rocks. She probably kills more animals in one day than Jack Bauer could kill people in his entire life.

I trust a dog's intuition more than my own. Put it this way, if my dog doesn't like you, I don't like you.

usual chain of reaction from a 5 year old when they meet me ...

o_O

:loco:

:cry:

:confused:

:OMG:

:tickled:

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

NADatar said:
I trust a dog's intuition more than my own. Put it this way, if my dog doesn't like you, I don't like you.
that's funny because our dog used to bark at most negros (obviously without us having tried teaching her anything like that). true story.

Erik said:
i do! it's a scientific term and not offensive like "my pals"

:lol:

In all my anthropolgy classes I learned that the 3 races of the world are:

Negroid
Caucazoid
Mongoloid

Of course, that was about 5 years ago. Anthropology changes a lot. I actually learned how to identify the race of somebodies bones; although, I completely forgot how by now. Telling which race is very hard. Age and sex are much easier.