Mystery Band Announcement....

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm proud to announce that Swedish progressive metallers, Darkwater, have been added to the ProgPower USA XII roster. Please take a moment to welcome them to the family.

And my favorite cut from the new album:

The schedule will be updated on the website and facebook as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you to everyone that made this possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
:OMG: :worship::worship::worship: Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!! I really thought it was James Labrie..nice deflection post on Facebook by the way! Threw me off!! Great work Glenn!!

Great choice!!! I was actually listening to Where Stories End when I read the news. No kidding!!!

Fantastic lineup bro!!!! :)

Steve

YES!!! FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!!

I'm not excited... really, I'm not!! :lol:

Seriously Glenn... GREAT choice!!! :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

(Well, that's one less band I need to consider for sponsorship for next year.. but I have several in reserve!)

Glenn owes me a new pair of pants AND a new work chair

Cause I seriously just messed myself

holy fucking SHIT

I am stoked beyond all belief

This fucking rules

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I bought the first CD from Lance years back in the merch room and almost bunred a hole through it, I played it so much.

Their new one takes things to a whole new level

Nicely DONE Glenn

Need to acquaint myself better with their music but what little I have heard, including the tracks earlier in this thread, I like quite a bit. Looking forward to their performance!

I tried to get you to purchase their first cd a few years back,but nooooooooooo you didn't so now heheheheheheh This si an awesome choice finally DARKWATER:Smokin::Smokin::danceboy::danceboy: