"Name That Tune" with a little twist

Platinum Maze

Random Star
Feb 21, 2003
Oakland, NJ
So, the kids brought home this stuffed animal last year from the Hard Rock Café in Washington D.C. Like many stuffed animals, when you squeeze its hand, foot, or in this case, its belly, it plays a little song. Boy, was I surprised at the little riff this plays when the kids first showed it to me!

I put this on my FB wall, and none of my friends have figured it out yet (not sure how many tried based on the 40 some odd views). :lol: I am sure some of you guys will come up with it and won't let me down. :headbang:

(you do have to turn up the volume to hear it well)

(also not sure why I'm having problems embedding this?)

Last edited:
Do you have a smartphone or tablet? Shazam may do it for you ;)

I doubt Shazam will work on it. I tested it.

However, maybe I should have been more clear. I know what song it is. I knew it the minute that I heard it. At least I thought I did. :)

At first i thought i heard symptoms of the universe by sabbath but now i don't know lol

I don't want to give it away yet so for now, I'll just say that it's only about a 50 second part of the song, and it only appears once in the song.

Ha, what fun would that be? :lol: I mean, I could give clues that reference certain threads and specific regulars here, but that would give the band away almost immediately. Let's let it sit another week. I'll try to come up with another good clue this coming Monday again, and then I'll post the answer by the end of next week. :p

Well something came out of this regardless, i've revisited all of priest,accept,sabbath and grim reaper:headbang: and it sounds like all of them now lol

I thought this was a lot easier than I guess it really was.

I thought Hawk or Bryant would get this with no problem. :worship: Since the band has been mentioned, here is the answer. Props go to carnut. :headbang:

Last edited: