NEAL MORSE: The Dreamer- Joseph: Part One

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

NEAL MORSE TO RELEASE NEW ROCK OPERA ALBUM, THE DREAMER - JOSEPH: PART ONE, IN AUGUST; "LIKE A WALL" MUSIC VIDEO STREAMING

"...Nashville, TN-based prog rocker, Neal Morse, has announced the upcoming release of his new rock opera album, entitled The Dreamer - Joseph: Part One, on August 11. It will also be available as a limited edition double-vinyl package on September 15. The first video from the album, "Like A Wall", is out today. Watch the clip below, and pre-order/save the new album here...."

moserocd623.jpeg

NEAL MORSE DEBUTS "HEAVEN IN CHARGE OF HELL" MUSIC VIDEO FROM NEW ROCK OPERA ALBUM

Between A Rock And A Prog Place: NEAL MORSE – “Every Album Is Its Own Unique Event And Has Its Own Life”

".... What are your thoughts on prog rock today?

“It seems to me that there are a lot of good younger bands, the tough part is getting the music out there. I suppose that’s always been the tough part. But I think there’s a lot of good music going on. When I do the Radiant School – which is my studio, songwriting, and making records school that I do once or twice a year – I marvel at how talented and how great a lot of the musicians are that come.”

What are your 5 prog ‘desert island discs’?

“Oh man. Let’s see:”

Beatles - White Album
Genesis - Selling England By The Pound
The Who - Who’s Next?
Yes - Close To The Edge
ELP - Tarkus

Future plans?

“I’m currently working on Joseph Part 2. My plans are to finish that massive project, then get ready for Morsefest, USA and Europe in August, and then take some time off in the fall. Oh, also, there’s a new trio album with Nick [D’Virgilio] and Ross [Jennings] coming out in the fall. It’s turned out to be a really awesome year so far!”.... "