Need help from Cubase/AutoTune Evo users

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Hey guys, currently on the road and experiencing an issue.

A project I was working on at home on the big iMac screen had AutoTune Evo running and expanded to be as large as possible. Unfortunately, when I've opened this same project on my laptop, the plugin window is too large for my laptop's resolution - so big in fact that I can't grab the lower right corner to resize the plugin window.

If someone with Cubase 5 or 6 and AT Evo could download this super tiny (193kb) .cpr file, resize the AT window to be as small as possible, save it, and re-uploaded, I would be quite grateful! Note that you need a resolution larger than 1440x900 to be able to do this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/392637/AT Reso Fix.cpr

i dont have a dropbox and my webspace seems to be down. facebook me your email address? i'll add you right now

It's an empty project with just one empty track with no regions and just autotune in the insert? Why not just make a new one? Or am I missing something here?

Hey Jeff use this
http://www.compendiumdev.co.uk/forcedisplay/

It's a small program that makes every window thats on the screen reachable.....should work for your sitiuation.....i Use it for Cubase....the transport panel likes to dissappear

I'm not 100% sure about his laptop situation, but I think Jeff is on MAC, that program is for PC.

It's an empty project with just one empty track with no regions and just autotune in the insert? Why not just make a new one? Or am I missing something here?

I'm not 100% sure about his laptop situation, but I think Jeff is on MAC, that program is for PC.

As usual you're missing something. I made a new project for this and it still has the issue - the default size for AT on my machine right now is the one I had on the old machine, and it can't be adjusted because my resolution is too small.

And correct, I don't touch PC's for production work. That said I'm not on Media Access Control, either.

As usual you're missing something. I made a new project for this and it still has the issue - the default size for AT on my machine right now is the one I had on the old machine, and it can't be adjusted because my resolution is too small.

Ah, gotcha. Btw, from Autotune manual, if you see the options button, click it and do this:

Options
Clicking the Options button will
bring up a window containing a
number of settings that fall into the
“set and forget” category.

WINDOW SIZE (VST and Audio Units versions
only): Since some hosts and/or plug-in formats
do not support real-time plug-in window
resizing (i.e., dragging on the corner of the
window), the Window Size controls allow you
to select among three preset sizes or specify a
custom size of your choice.

The preset sizes (measured in pixels) are:
Normal: 850 wide by 600 high
Wide: 1600 wide by 600 high
Large: 1600 wide by 1100 high

Clicking any of the Preset buttons will enter
those dimensions in the Width and Height data
entry fields. To enter a custom size, simply click
in the desired field and enter the value of your
choice.

The new size will take affect when you click the Save button.

Cheers Anssi, that solved it. Thought I looked in there but totally missed it, now I feel like a complete tardblog.

Brian, thanks but there are waterslides in Cincinnati so there will be zero time for computer troubleshooting.