NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Tie My Rope?

Yeah i know, but i said "one more song".. i personally can't base the album on that song, because i think they made it just for viva la bands and they thought it was a pretty decent song and decided to put it on the album. And Alexi also said that he didn't like the guitar sound and that can have a big influence on the album. But That's just me..

:kickass:

Well, there's nothing we can do just wait, I think is going pretty fast, I've been waiting for the new Metallica album since last year's February so I think COB are going well, when is the album coming out anyway?

Well, there's nothing we can do just wait, I think is going pretty fast, I've been waiting for the new Metallica album since last year's February so I think COB are going well, when is the album coming out anyway?

Well every home page i've visited said is would be 4. April in Finland and then 2 days after in Europe! But Cobhc.com didn't write anything about it so i guess it isn't official yet? or what?

actually if you know how to search on internet, you´ll find it in 2 minutes. It is really hard for me not to download it and wait until the release date :mad:

orly.jpg

actually if you know how to search on internet, you´ll find it in 2 minutes. It is really hard for me not to download it and wait until the release date :mad:

Bullshit. Complete and total bullshit. I'm king of finding leaks and I haven't found a legit copy. Either way I'm still buying the album when it does leak. W/e. :kickass:

Until it's on cobhc.com I will act as if no release date is scheduled. F.e. Record Shop X say it'll be out on April 4th and single February 27th. So as I said, for me no info on cobhc.com=no relase date.

Until it's on cobhc.com I will act as if no release date is scheduled. F.e. Record Shop X say it'll be out on April 4th and single February 27th. So as I said, for me no info on cobhc.com=no relase date.
btw with the release in september...thats about the Metallica new album :lol: Hope you didnt think it was Blooddrunk and freaked out :lol::lol::lol: