New Album from DARK MOOR

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Love From The Stone", the new video from Madrid, Spain-based power metallers DARK MOOR, can be viewed below. The clip was filmed on October 16 in Teruel, Spain with producer El Ojo Macanico.

"Love From The Stone" comes off DARK MOOR's eighth album, "Ancestral Romance", which will be released in November.The follow-up to 2009's "Autumnal" was recorded at New Sin Studios in Italy with producer Luigi Stefanini and features cover artwork (see below) by artist Samuel Araya (CRADLE OF FILTH, ELVENKING).

Commented the band: "We are very pleased with the outcome of our new album, 'Ancestral Romance'. We have been working for months on this new work and recording with our usual producer, Luigi Stefanini, has been the culmination of all that effort.

"This new album is explores deeper and gets further in our own style, which became more consolidated in our last releases. In this way, the whole orchestra and choir work has been developed and is in perfect symbiosis with rock instruments. As a result the album has passages of great drama and all the expressiveness we wanted to start the work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys give me some recommendations by this band? I've been meaning to check them out for a little while, but honestly didn't care for the clip above. Should I keep the hopes up that I may actually like the band or not even bother?

Love Autumnal. Looking forward now to Ancestral Romance. I would try Autumnal Angrarules. From the older days you could try either of the first two or 3 disks they are all pretty good. I think Dark Moor were always pretty much the Spanish answer to Rhapsody. Oh yeah and don't forget the early albums had a lady on the mic.

Can you guys give me some recommendations by this band? I've been meaning to check them out for a little while, but honestly didn't care for the clip above. Should I keep the hopes up that I may actually like the band or not even bother?

Autumnal was one of my favorites of 2009. Swan Lake was killer.

Last edited by a moderator: