new album poser ????

heavy metal

Jul 3, 2003
pickering north yorks uk
with all the tour dates recently announced what are the chances of amon amarth keeping up there recent past of an album every two years in the autumn. is there a window where they could hit the studio this spring.

I have a feeling they'll take a drastic change in direction for the new album.

Anyone else up for some Bluegrass?
Banjo FTW!

I don't feel the need for a new album so soon either, better the guys tour until they're satisfied, then take the time to sit down and make another kick-ass ablum, no need to rush it for any reason.

with all the tour dates recently announced what are the chances of amon amarth keeping up there recent past of an album every two years in the autumn. is there a window where they could hit the studio this spring.

My gutt feeling (guessing) tells me there will be another one this fall/winter. You cannot let up in this business and take breakes just as in the everyday life. Who's going to pay the bills?

I guess there will be a new one soon, but not in september as it has been with the last two ones. Maybe studio session after the summer festivals? Then they could could go for a release in winter and kick off the new year with a tour. :headbang:

They are so fresh in compare. Amon Amarth are unbelievable fresh. Though they drink lots of beer. Not that bitch and pussy and what else all that stuff for the modern babbitt. How comes? Or am I mistaken?

They are so fresh in compare. Amon Amarth are unbelievable fresh. Though they drink lots of beer. Not that bitch and pussy and what else all that stuff for the modern babbitt. How comes? Or am I mistaken?

Am I the only one who's mildly perplexed?

I have a feeling they'll take a drastic change in direction for the new album.

Anyone else up for some Bluegrass?
Banjo FTW!

I don't feel the need for a new album so soon either, better the guys tour until they're satisfied, then take the time to sit down and make another kick-ass ablum, no need to rush it for any reason.

Agreed,cept fiddles are better than banjo's :p

And no NW...your not,I am still trying to figure out exactlly the point lol

Ooh, thanks NW, thought I was the only one confused. We all know I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box.

The new album probably will be different, but hopefully still just as good. I don't think they have any songs or albums I don't like.

But if they enter Studio in May they would have just 3 weeks to record the album befoere the first summer festivals appear in their schedule. Not too much time for a recording ^^

and yeah, I'm a bit confused too. Didn't get Brisantni's point :lol:

:lol:
Maybe you've lost the sense of "fresh".:cry:
(Ok ok, just half-baked compliments to Amon Amarth. Maybe biased. I will check. Admittedly off-topic. Sorry, sorry for confusion.)
----------------
Sig But I FEEL FRESH when I'm listening to the songs!:mad:
Am i the only one?

Ok am I gonna be the only person to ask wtf is this title supposed to mean???

Poser as in one who pretends to be someone whose not???
no it's suposed to mean, i was posing the question as to wether amon amarth will release a new album this autumn, as they have a tough schedule. makes no difference to me when the next album comes out.