New Angel Witch album !!

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
I already heard some rumors a new Angel Witch album was in the making, but today it was confirmed by themselves as they played a new song at a show I visited.
And I must say if the album sounds as this song we got a winner !!! Kevin Heybourne came up some awesome typical Angel Witch riffs, in the vein of the first album. Kevin's voice was very good today. Last year at Headbangers Open Air it sounded somewhat rough, but now sounds a lot cleaner and better!! The album will be released in October.:hotjump:
I'll try to post some snippets of the new song later on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno. Besides the astounding debut, AW hadn't been able to put good music after that.

Remember the original drummer used to post here, and tell us all about the problems in the band, etc?

I had SAB on MP3 and frankly never got me enough. I do hope the band can come with some good stuff in the vein of the debut, but I doubt it.

Well, it's a completely different band now. I'm pretty sure these young chaps will steer Kevin in the right direction. The "new" song kills everything they released after the debut album, so it's a good sign maybe. We'll see!!