New EP "10 comong up: A R A R A T

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
050720_123113-757_kobi_ep.jpg

Mt. ARARAT is where noah's ark laid after the flood.
New 10"EP coming soon: The album will consist 4 tracks, including a rare home-recording of Kiss OF Babylon from the days before teh recordings, and a Remix for Calm Before The Flood with alt. lyrics by Yotam "Defiler Transformer" Avni, called ARARAT.

MORE

MABOOL LP WILL SOON BE PRINTED!
The Double gatefold LP will be a limited edition of 500 copies !
050720_122648-735_LP%20cover.jpg

headbob.gif

Well well, as I told you once at home, there's still room on the orphaned land shelf of my CD-library...
Can't wait to see you during summer breeze.
Great pics by the way in the airport, on the hebrew forum.
Sorry I couldn't reply, I don't read hebrew (yet)
Love, bye !

Ko_B said:
10" only, ltd edition to 500 copies and it will be launched at Prog Power USA!
Cheers for the reply, Kobi. I trust that you'll be bringing some copies to Prog Power Europe then as well. :Spin:

Hello Kobi,

Does this mean we can expect a new album in the months to come or it's just a promotional EP without any plan for a new album for the moment?

Also : will webzine have any way of listening to it to review it?

Thanks

I dont think it will be sold out in Prog Power, both items will be availble through our homepage as well, of course all of you will be the firsts to know :)

Regarding a new album, for the moment the plan is to try and make it for 2006.

Cheers,
Kobi.

Good news!!! But I have the fear of not being able to purchase them in Turkey. 500 copies will not be enough. Please do not neglect the items to be purchased EASILY. Thank a lot!!!

I got a few reactions from people who by mistake thought that this new "Ararat" EP will include new Orphaned Land songs or material. Well, this release will only be on vinyl, not on a cd, and it's not a century media release, but an American label who got license for these exclusive releases. The release will include only remixes and different versions of some of our older tracks, and this is the reason it will be out in an extremely low amount of copies. A collector's item without a doubt.

What other song is it on the EP except the Calm Before The Flood with alt. lyrics, and the home recording of The Kiss Of Babylon then? :)
Cheers!
Cool you release this 8), hope you come to Norway once again (at a time I actually am old enough to attend! Turning 18 early next year :D! ) soon, that would be killer!
Heard one who attended your gig here, he said it kicked ass!