New Evergrey and Inflames tour!

Theandromedastrain

eyeloveprog(Ben)
Sep 25, 2005
NJ
www.myspace.com
The dates have been confirmed for the upcoming In Flames, Throwdown, Nevermore, and Evergrey tour. More dates will be announced, but here's the latest:

5/6 South Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
5/8 North Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
5/9 Jacksonville, NC @ Planet Rock
5/11 Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
5/12 Fort Wayne, IN @ Piere's Entertainment Center
5/13 Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
5/15 Lawrence, KS @ Granada
5/16 Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
5/23 Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre
5/28 Tallahassee, FL @ The Beta Bar
5/30 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

No freaking New Jersey, New York City, or Philadelphia Dates yet :cry:

Is this the first time EVER that In Flames plays South Florida? They always skip Ft. Lauderdale for some reason...
It will be pretty cool to see In Flames without having to go to freaking Orlando! :)

2/3 of this tour is going to kick ass, and the other 3rd is going to be decent. I'm not even going to count that hardcore band they're dragging along with them. Still, a pretty damn good tour lineup.

In Flames really didn't get a good reception in Atlanta. A lot of people left, werent' really into it etc. I don't expect to see them back here soon. But.... maybe Nevermore and Evergrey will push it.

I'm praying that this tour comes to the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. So sick of having to go to NYC for every single show when Starland is 20 minutes away from me, has a huge stage and great sound. Iced Earth played there on their last tour and Children of Bodom is playing there this Sunday. Hopefully In Flames, Nevermore, and Evergrey will do the same.

Theandromedastrain said:
5/6 South Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground

Nevermore is listed on Jagermeister's "CRUSHING US/CANADA TOUR" whose last date appears to be May 6. I got the dates off Arch Enemy's site:

http://www.archenemy.net/

No big deal, as it turns out:

"Nevermore will be on the initial run of dates April 3rd - April 12th, after which they'll be replaced by God Forbid for the remaining dates."

5/15 Lawrence, KS @ Granada

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!