New Firewind track on myspace

Anubisaxe

Nov 7, 2005
Missouri
It's phenomenal, I don't know if anyone has heard anything from other places. I am listening to it for the second time (in a row) and am really really looking forward to this album more than ever now.

good stuff! its got a bit of a different vibe from their other stuff but still alot of raw power going on, there performance was so great at PP, would love to see those guys again!

if the rest of the cd is like this ill surely be picking it up

Giving this song a couple of listens now..

The song grows on you... it didn't hit me like a ton of bricks like Falling To Pieces did first time I heard it. Still pretty darn good though.

Glad Apollo sings on this one... like his voice!

:headbang: :kickass:

Firewind sounds brilliant with Apollo...solid new tune. I had no idea they were so close to releasing another album when I heard a few days ago. Allegiance was in my top 5 of 2006, so I'm expecting another great slab of heavy/power majesty :kickass:

This is a great song, I like it alot. I read for their new album they covered "Maniac" from Flash Dance. I can't wait to hear that all heavy metalled up. After hearing Raintime do "Beat It" I am all for metal bands doing 80's pop songs.

I read for their new album they covered "Maniac" from Flash Dance. I can't wait to hear that all heavy metalled up.
OMFG, you're right!

"As for surprises we decided to cover the '80s pop smash hit 'Maniac', not because we're such lovers of the film 'Flashdance', but because it's a kick ass song, period. Who knows, maybe we'll get to do a remake of that famous video one day!"
:lol: :kickass:

Apollo sounds frigging awesome, that is a very catchy song, just like Claus said Phil whould have been pleased, and it does have a sort of Thin Lizzy sound.