New Glenn Harveston Interview Posted

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just in time for the impending ProgPower 5 festival, I had the pleasure of speaking to the man behind the madness Mr. Glenn Harveston. I have supplied the link below. Just click on the "interviews" section. Please let me know what you think as this is the first ever interview I conducted (before Tuomas of Nightwish) so I really need some feedback. Thanks and see you all soon.

-Sean

http://www.metal-fan.net

Damn good interview, Sean. Good questions asked, and you've got to appreciate Glenn for being so open.

Well done, sir!

Rock on!

thanks everyone. It's great to know that my first interview ever went over so well. You guys are the barometer and I thank you.

Awesome job Sean, however, I wish you had pushed the issue a bit when Glenn brought up the fact that he will never work wit certain bands again. He may not have answered the question, but it would have been interesting. Other than that, great job, and I look forward to more interviews in the future.

Sean

I don't like to flatter, but that was a really really good interview. Very well done, well thought out, and some interesting questions were asked. I'm impressed.

Steve

symfnyx said:
Awesome work Sean, the part about Mark was truly excellent. I wish I could have seen that.

Same here...like I have said before last year I wasn't a huge Nightwish fan. That night I watched some of the show and liked a few songs. A few weeks later I bought Wishmaster and fell in love with that album. It usually happens that way unfortunantly. I really regret not watching the whole show.

dargormudshark said:
Same here...like I have said before last year I wasn't a huge Nightwish fan. That night I watched some of the show and liked a few songs. A few weeks later I bought Wishmaster and fell in love with that album. It usually happens that way unfortunantly. I really regret not watching the whole show.
this is why I give all bands a chance live as you never know if you will eventually find something that clicks with you.

good interview by the way!:Spin:

Awesome interview! One thought..you might want to change the color scheme on the site, as after reading the interview, I'm now seeing spots..very hard on the eyes. Excellent content though :)

well thought out questions Sean!!! very good job, I enjoyed reading this interview a lot! Also cuz of Glenn's honest answers! Kudos to the both of you :)