New Hammerfall Video

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
HAMMERFALL - Any Means Necessary

Taken from the album "No Sacrifice, No Victory". Out February 20, 2009 (Europe) and March 24, 2009 (North America) via Nuclear Blast Records!

Last edited by a moderator:
By far this is the best Hammerfall album since "Legacy Of Kings".

If you've heard the album, this statement makes me happy. If you haven't, you're making, as Palabra said, a very bold statement.

I like the song. It's typical HF single-fare: Incredibly cheesy and catchy, and oh so much fun.

This album has to be better than Threshold. Jason, QUIET YOU! :lol:

Straight up typical Hammerfall, only better than the last few efforts. Been a fan since Glory to the Brave. It seemed to me as though they got stuck in a rut since Crimson thunder. As if they were merely going through the motions. This new Video was good, song sounds really good. Hopefully this line-up change has done them some good.
Oh what a great show it would be to see them at PPUSA!

I've never claimed to be a huge Hammerfall fan. With that said, this song kicks some ass! I just might buy this. I think Edguy needs to take a listen to this as well, then maybe they'll remember to put some bombast back into their songs! :erk: Tobi, if I wanted to listen to Nickleback, then I'd buy the new Darkhorse CD. :rolleyes:

~Brian~

lost interest with Chapter V, don't see myself getting back into this band.

I love me some cheesy ass power metal, but this is just too much, it's like a train wreck I'm glad I got to see, but am horrified by. Specifically the scene where he pushes the plunger on a detonator. There isn't a big enough palm in the cosmos to pull off the appropriate /facepalm.

I love me some cheesy ass power metal, but this is just too much, it's like a train wreck I'm glad I got to see, but am horrified by. Specifically the scene where he pushes the plunger on a detonator. There isn't a big enough palm in the cosmos to pull off the appropriate /facepalm.

HammerFall videos are always good for the LOLZ