NEW HOTEL CHEAP WITH A PP USA SHUTTLE NOW (update 9/7)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Ask and ye shall recieve...

The Inn at the Peachtrees
330 W. Peachtree Street (3/4 of a mile from Arts Center Station)
Kings- $109
Doubles- $119

ProgPower USA Shuttle: 2pm-2a on Thurs, Fri, & Sat
Free breakfast buffett
Free cocktails Wed/Thurs 5p-7p

Call 800 242 4642 or 404 577 6970
Ask for ProgPower rate

Only 20 rooms are available.

Kings- $109
Doubles- $119

ProgPower USA Shuttle: 2pm-2a on Thurs, Fri, & Sat
Free breakfast buffett
Free cocktails Wed/Thurs 5p-7p

Call 800 242 4642 or 404 577 6970
Ask for ProgPower rate

Only 20 rooms are available.

I love you Glenn :cry: :worship:

Glenn, could you clarify what the nearest MARTA station is? I looked at a map, and the hotel appears to be just south of Civic Center Station (3 stops south of Arts Center Station). I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right place. Thanks!

I honestly don't know. I'm just going by what they told me on the phone as I'm not an Atlanta resident. I'm sure if you called the number, they could tell you the closest station.

I'm assuming that's a different hotel than the "Inn at the Peachtrees" that was (is?) located just north of the downtown hotel district? If it's that far south -- and the Civic Center Station would be near there -- that's a long haul from the venue. 3/4 of a mile from Arts Center? Doesn't seem right for that hotel, if it is that one. (We used to use it as a Dragon*Con overflow.)

I bet its the same one. I just used the mileage they told me on the phone. However, it really doesn't matter since there is a free shuttle until 2am does it?

What about us that are arrving on Wednesday...Is there shuttle service that night?
Also, The hotel said to take the Exit at the Peachtree Center, Go 2 Blocks downhill and the hotel is on the left.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!
Cindy and Greg

What about us that are arrving on Wednesday...Is there shuttle service that night?
Also, The hotel said to take the Exit at the Peachtree Center, Go 2 Blocks downhill and the hotel is on the left.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!
Cindy and Greg

I'm afraid that there is no shuttle on Wed night.

You might be able to get them drop you off though. Sometimes if you just say where you are going they'll say 'ehhh alright hop on.'

Checker Cab is cheap for the distance most will be going to and from the venue. We use them all the time. 404-351-1111