New Krucible songs on My Space! OMG!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Ladies and Gents, two new Krucible songs featuring Lance King on vocals are available for you listening enjoyment on the Krucible MySpace page. If you haven't heard them, there is only one way to describe them, "FRIGGING AWESOME" This will be the album of the year when it is released, no question about it. It combines the Power element that Krucible is famous for with Lance's soaring vocals, and a progressive element that i have to say is a reminder of what Progressive metal really is. Check it out you won't be disappointed.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Awesome!

Wow this is crazy though! The song "Intention" this is the 3rd version I have of the song (one with 3 different singers). Lance sounds great with his spin and melodies on it!

Im REALLY looking forward to this one. I been a fan of Z-Lot-Z for many many years, and have been waiting for something from both these camps!

AWESOME.

Are these new songs? Or songs they re-recorded with Lance?

Are they hoping to have new material available for sale at PP?

Zod

Hey Zod, The first song "Reborn" is a brand new tune, and is the musical direction the band is taking. "Intentions" is an older song that we had recorded a while back. With a couple of different singers as someone mentioned :). I'm sure that we will be performing some older material for live shows, but only if we don"t have enough new material ready. We are very busy writing new songs, and are hoping to have a full set of new songs ready to go :) If nothing else, we'll have a demo for your consumption at Progpower.

We are shooting for a release date of early to mid 2008 for the album.....

Shane

Hey Zod, The first song "Reborn" is a brand new tune, and is the musical direction the band is taking. "Intentions" is an older song that we had recorded a while back. With a couple of different singers as someone mentioned :). I'm sure that we will be performing some older material for live shows, but only if we don"t have enough new material ready. We are very busy writing new songs, and are hoping to have a full set of new songs ready to go :) If nothing else, we'll have a demo for your consumption at Progpower.

We are shooting for a release date of early to mid 2008 for the album.....

Shane

Chiming in here a bit late....I've been on VACATION...whoot ; )
Anyway, the guys sent me mp3's of ruff demo's (that incidentally sounded quite good, these came without vocals for the most part, I really didn't know what was new and what was old, just picked one to start on which turned into INTENTIONS,
I wrote words and recorded the vocals and sent them a ruff mix which is what is on the myspace page now...Same with the other tune, REBORN which Shane said they'd just finished and was excited for me to work on.
It was funny I hadn't even realized the song that became INTENTIONS was on the myspace page with Chris Salinas doing his version of it LOL.

I'll be doing more soon, balancing this out with the new AVAIN stuff I'm working on at the moment too, I've got a deadline that were trying to meet with this stuff.

Regarding having a new discs at PROG-POWER for KRUCIBLE (that someone mentioned above)...it's always possible but it's not something the band is shooting for at the moment, we wanted to take our time and write some great stuff and
perhaps shop it overseas for deals for a combined release in 2008 sometime.
The music needs to come first though so that is what we're working on so we have material for the shows, this year, then we'll record these babies for real ; )

Does this band have any releases out? Any?

NOT A ONE...this is a new band, made up of members of other bands you may
recognize.....
check out the biog on the PROG-POWER board, since we'll be playing this years
pre party / Showcase Thursday, and you'll get the 411 on it.

Just realized no one put any links to the myspace page here
so check this out as well for a taste of the new tunage.

http://www.myspace.com/krucible