New Live Running Wild CD/DVD coming out in June!!

awesome awesome awesome awesome finally!

An all-time favorite band for me. One of the most overlooked in metal history. Songs such as 'Riding the Storm' which are right up there with 'Heaven and Hell' for me as something I would hand somebody who had absolutely no idea what metal was or was about at all, which would help them to understand in a big way, just from one single song. The catalog from 'Death or Glory' onwards was actually remastered/rereleased by Noise a few years back with bonus tracks. I have them all and they sound great. However, there is no remaster that I know of yet for 'Gates to Purgatory' through 'Port Royal'.... I have no idea why...

Anyone unfamiliar, check out the songs:

Riding the Storm
Conquistadores
Masquerade
The Rivalry
Under Jolly Roger
When Time Runs Out
Blazon Stone
Black Hand Inn
Treasure Island
Marching to Die

and become educated. :Smokedev:

This is definitely a band that needs to remaster/re-release their entire catalog. Most of their releases are out of print now!

You can actually buy most of them from digital vendors. Unfortunately, most of their catalog is on Noise, which is now owned by Sanctuary (which is in turn owned by Universal), and Sanctuary is no longer in the business of releasing new music or reissues of old music that require any production work whatsoever.

Looking forward to this. Great year so far for concert DVDs. The Avantasia DVD is awesome, and I expect the Iced Earth DVD set to be great as well. Now this? :headbang:

awesome awesome awesome awesome finally!

An all-time favorite band for me. One of the most overlooked in metal history. Songs such as 'Riding the Storm' which are right up there with 'Heaven and Hell' for me as something I would hand somebody who had absolutely no idea what metal was or was about at all, which would help them to understand in a big way, just from one single song. The catalog from 'Death or Glory' onwards was actually remastered/rereleased by Noise a few years back with bonus tracks. I have them all and they sound great. However, there is no remaster that I know of yet for 'Gates to Purgatory' through 'Port Royal'.... I have no idea why...

Actually bro, "Gates To..." has been re-released & remastered!
It was released in 2005!
I've got it! Btw, "Gates" was my very first introduction to Running Wild! I had a really good friend that had it on cassette & we used to listen to it constantly in the mid-80's!!!:kickass:
Now, I just need to get "Branded & Exiled" remastered! :headbang: