New Machine Head

IIRC Colin Richardson just did a basic template of the mix and had to leave the project because of what happened with his wife, so it's no surprise it doesn't sound as good as the blackening

Well, I liked the sound of 'The Blackeing' more and I think 'Unto the Locust' would have sounded also very great if Colin mixed it...but yeah, he had to leave cause of the familiar problems.

The first part where the guitars start in 'I Am Hell' it sounds very weak I think. I can bet a bigger sound with my home equipment and Amp sims :>

But musically I really really like that album. I think you have to hear it a couple of times. It gets better after each time. My favourite songs are 'I Am Hell' and 'This is the end'.
I really like that angry chrous of 'I am hell' :)

Sounds like a Machine Head song tbh, don't think the production is that bad at all.

Haven't noticed any clipping but my ears aren't as good as some of you guys. In other news this album is fucking sick. Got a different feel to it than other albums and some songs gave me mixed opinions on the first listen but now I can't stop listening to it