New Mercenary site up please check

Mar 23, 2003
europe
nooneuknow
HEY EVERY ONE PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW DESIGN ON THE WEBSITE AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD A COMMENT IN THE GUESTBOOK. ONCE AGAIN THANX FOR PPVI IT WAS A JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN
MIKKEL/ VOCALS MERCENARY
:hotjump: :OMG:

Same here. You were one of the bands I was really looking forward to seeing there, and you didn't disappoint! Thanks also for the copy of First Breath -- as promised, it has seen radio airplay here, and will again.

--Paul C.
WREKage, WREK-FM
www.wrekage.org

Man... to work for a radio station and to have some leeway with songs.. oh the things I would play. Love the new site, Mikkel. And a message board too now. Rock! Best damn performance at PPIV, hope to see you guys back here in the States and hopefully, a longer set at PPVI? :D

nailz said:
Man... to work for a radio station and to have some leeway with songs.. oh the things I would play. Love the new site, Mikkel. And a message board too now. Rock! Best damn performance at PPIV, hope to see you guys back here in the States and hopefully, a longer set at PPVI? :D
that would be awesome... hwo knows things are starting to brighten up for us next year,... any thing could or at least should happen
stay cool
Mikkel