new Metalocalypse this weekend

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
For fans, it looks like a new Metalocalypse is on tap (finally!) for this weekend. epguides.com / tvrage.com shows the title as "Rehabklok" but Adult Swim's schedule shows it as "Fertilityklok".

Either way, it looks new!

Ken

Sunday at 12:30. I watch it when its on, but I prefer some of the other shows (Venture Bros for the win!)

This. I LOOOOOOVE that show.

One of my few major disappointments this past year at Dragon*Con was not getting to talk to "Doc" Hammer, he of Venture Bros. fame. Just a random bit of bad scheduling; on the day when he was often at his band Weep's merch-table (they performed), I was over at a different hotel. Nice guy; I met him last year.

I haven't watched the Simpsons in years. I loved the show but after a while the show started to go downhill for me. I dont' know if that's changed or not.

Yeah, I was never a HUGE fan of The Simpsons but even my friends who were big fans have said it was getting stale. After all, when South Park makes jokes about your show's longevity, it might be time to consider doing a movie or something. :) --Which Simpsons did, and it was pretty good.

Both Dethklok and Venture Brothers rule.

The Simpsons were getting erratic for a while (this is season 21 or 22 !!!), but since they switched to high definition, the jokes have been more timely, probably in response to the awfulness of Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show. Still South Park beats them.

Anyone catch the 13 minute MAD show on Cartoon Network (before the switchover to Adult Swim) on Monday Nights?

Is it sad that Dethklok is what got me into metal and it's not really a band?
I love Metalocalypse, Nathan is awesome!!!!! been wait for season 3.5 for too long!!!!

Venture bros has really taken off, it's really great stuff. Seems the boys are growing up. Brock is awesome as ever lol

So what did everyone think of the episode? I liked it. Not the best episode ever, but I liked it. I prefer the 30 minute format too.

I'm happy that the show has returned. The episode itself was . .awkward. Andy Richter did a fine jorb as the eLovemates salesman, but Kirk Hammett's character was just a dick . . and he's the NICE guy in Metallica.

I'm happy that the show has returned. The episode itself was . .awkward. Andy Richter did a fine jorb as the eLovemates salesman, but Kirk Hammett's character was just a dick . . and he's the NICE guy in Metallica.

I'm always awful at recognizing the voices on that show with the exception of Devin Townsend of course. I felt the credits went by super fast too, so I couldn't catch it.

I think Metalocalypse loves poking fun at Metallica. They have a certain reputation, and I'm glad they can laugh at themselves.