New MLB 2010 thread

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
No one was interested the first time I made the mlb thread,so I will make a new one.Who ready for the new season?I know I am.
Go Red Sox!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: Talk about this season.People like Krig stay out of here.I want this thread to be like the Nfl threads.

What do people think will win this year?

Al East Yankees
AL Central Tigers
AL West Mariners
NL East Phillies
NL Central Cardinals
NL West Dodgers

AL Wild Card Red Sox
NL Wild Card Giants

Well, I don't understand much about the games' rules and dynamics, but I watched most of the final matches of the last season.

The Yankees vitory was pretty exciting, they have some fine players. Guess I'll try and check more games during the whole season. Go Yankees !!! :kickass:

Yes. Seeing the Yankees repeat would make me happy.
Matsui and Damon leaving is plain 'ol heartache... :( It had to happen I guess.

I have faith in Granderson being good though... Vazquez, I'm not really sure about...

I do bumped it but I will keep this thread since I have done it many times now.Cards should do very good this year.How did you became a Cardinals fan, since you were from a place with no baseball team.

I'm a Cards fan because have family in St. Louis, and I was a McGuire fan. I actually have no hate for the guy, even though he was a 'roid freak. I honestly think that skill is more important than strength in hitting home runs, so I can kinda forgive the whole doping thing.
As for college/pro exhibition games, I honestly think that teams like Arizona or LSU could easily beat many of the smaller market teams (especially the Padres, Reds, or Indians). The NHL does the same thing in exhibition games; I'm all for it. I think it would be interesting to see the NFL try the same thing.
While we're talking college baseball, has any been to the College World Series? I have to go this year, since it's just down the freeway from my house, and it's the last year they'll be playing it in Rosenblatt Stadium.