New Odin's Court Music Video!

Awesome JayDub! Glad that you like! I have to agree too. We are all very proud of this disk!

:lol: After spending all the money on the disk, videos, etc... he can't afford a shirt! ;-)

I got a whole friggan closet full. I'll bring an extra next time I see him! :lol:

That is a cool video, though. Just out of curiosity, where did you guys film that at?

I got a whole friggan closet full. I'll bring an extra next time I see him!

That is a cool video, though. Just out of curiosity, where did you guys film that at?

:lol: I'm sure you do!! I was kidding, but there was money spent for sure!

Awewsome Steve! I'm glad that you like it! We have been getting a great response so far. Of course we filmed it in good ol' Southern MD - Lexington Park, to be exact. There are a few parts that I'm not sure about but it was mostly Lexington Park. In fact, I pass the main location (the burnt remains of house) every time I go to Matt's house. It is right on MD 235 south DIRECTLY across from the PAX River Naval base. We had fighter jets fly over a few times and all! It was crazy hot that day (beginning of August '10) too.

We have 3 more pro shot videos and there is also one that I created from video footage shot while recording that is a making of format. It is amazing how time-consuming video editing can get!

Of course we filmed it in good ol' Southern MD - Lexington Park, to be exact. There are a few parts that I'm not sure about but it was mostly Lexington Park. In fact, I pass the main location (the burnt remains of house) every time I go to Matt's house. It is right on MD 235 south DIRECTLY across from the PAX River Naval base. We had fighter jets fly over a few times and all! It was crazy hot that day (beginning of August '10) too.

Great video guys! Looking forward to other three already! And of course the new CD!

I think I know where you're talking about.... figured it was southern MD just based upon the geography and stuff. (I guess filming on location in the Carribean was out of the budget? :lol:)

Great video guys! Looking forward to other three already! And of course the new CD!

I think I know where you're talking about.... figured it was southern MD just based upon the geography and stuff. (I guess filming on location in the Carribean was out of the budget? :lol:)
Thanks Dave! Cool, and even cooler!!

Yeah, if you look at a map of SoMD and see PAX River Naval Station, probably somewhere between Gate 2 and 3 you'll have a pretty good idea. I'll have to check satellite photos and see if they are recent enough to show the burnt down house. LOL!!! Yes, we didn't get you huge check in time... :loco: