New OUTLOUD song posted

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
via www.melodicrock.com :

"OUTLOUD, the Greece based hard-rocking outfit featuring Bob Katsionis (Firewind) Mark Cross (ex-Helloween, Firewind) and singer Chandler Mogel (ex-Talon), following their successful 2009 debut "We'll Rock You To Hell And Back Again!" from Frontiers Records, return with "Waiting For Your Love", a brand new track for 2011 from their upcoming sophomore album, "Love Catastrophe".
The song can be heard exclusively on the Greek music community site JUMPING FISH on their personal page under www.jumpingfish.gr/outloud. This site serves as the launch pad for the "Be the opening act on Bon Jovi's Athens Show, July 20th" competition - for which Outloud are seeking your help to get the slot! The song is mixed by Danish engineer Tommy Hansen know from his work with Helloween, TNT, Pretty Maids etc., and produced by Bob Katsionis who also states about their participation in this competition:
"I'm not a fan of music competitions, in fact I don't find any meaning to most of them, since the only thing you have to "win" with your music is to touch the hearts of your listeners. This particular contest though, is a fine chance to get our music heard by a different set of fans and not only this of rock/metal which in Greece is kinda difficult to reach. We don't wanna be rockstars overnight, and we're not the typical "opening band" who just want to be famous. In fact Outloud have never yet played before anyone! We just believe in our music and we want to take it as far as we can.""

This album is awesome. More people need to hear this cause it just absolutely rules. I like this much much more than Love.Might.Kill the other Firewind spin off band not that LMK is bad cause they are good but Outloud might kill them so to speak! The songs are just so damn catchy. The production is perfect and the vocal melodies stay in your head long after you play it.

Outload fucking rule. Been playing the new one all week. Underground,We Came To Rock and Love Catastrophe are the best songs on the disc, but it all kills. Speaking of which the LOVE.MIGHT.KILL.cd is quite good too:headbang: