New Porcupine Tree and Marillion

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Ken,

When will you have the new PTree and Marillion CDs? Any chance you get them a couple of days before their official street date?

Also what about the Threshold?

Thanks!

Sorry to pile on here, but I'm wondering if you'll have the deluxe 2-disc version of the PT release. PT site says it "contains the stereo CD, and a full 5.1 surround sound mix of the album on DVDV (which also includes 24 bit high resolution stereo). Both discs are housed inside miniature card LP sleeves, and come in a box with a 40 page book of Lasse Hoile images."

Chris

I'm emailing you from Amsterdam - that's how dedicated I am (or stupid). We will have both versions of Porcupine Tree and at a great price. We will be running a special promotion with Atlantic Records on the website. It will go up on Monday (when I get back) for preorder.

Threshold is all screwed up frankly. Looks like the US date is 4/24 and I'll have it just before then. I think that is the same date for Marillion. We'll have that in stock as well.

KG

I'm emailing you from Amsterdam - that's how dedicated I am (or stupid).

You're in Amsterdam- there could be a third reason :loco:

Thanks for the update- I'll keep an eye out for the super-duper deluxe lmtd. edition collector's item PT disc.

Chris
np: Darkane- Layers of Lies

I would think the limited edition version with the 5.1 mix DVD-V would basically kill any chance. DVD-A and SACD are virtually dead formats for rock.