New Primordial song released.

It does sound lighter, but it creates such a strong atmosphere. It's full of emotion, and that is why I love this band. I'm sure the album will be fantastic. :kickass:

Didn't think it was particularly amazing but it could grow on me, definitely not offensively bad. The lyrics and phrasing were indeed very bizarre though, didn't seem anywhere near as fluent and poetic as previous efforts. I assume that he has intentionally tried a different style of writing.

As usual, pretty decent music almost completely ruined by awful vocals. And what stupid lyrics.

The vocals are the best part. I wasn't particularly moved by the lyrics as I have been by past efforts of Nemtheanga's; but I may need to listen more closely.

Didn't think it was particularly amazing but it could grow on me, definitely not offensively bad. The lyrics and phrasing were indeed very bizarre though, didn't seem anywhere near as fluent and poetic as previous efforts. I assume that he has intentionally tried a different style of writing.

Actually, the phrasing reminds me of the way he used to sing on older records; A Journey's End and Spirit the Earth Aflame, specifically.

The first 2 lines or so of lyrics are just kinda. Well, bad.

Decent music though and I like his vocals.

I've always enjoyed Alan's vocal style. I hate to judge an entire album by a single released song, but lyrically, this is pretty lacking compared to, say, To the Nameless Dead.

Most of TTND is too sing-songy for me (not to say its bad), and No Nation really doesn't get like that so its naturally my favorite on it.

I dont really like it to be honest. To the nameless dead wasn't a great album apart from a few anthemy tracks. I'll wait to see how it sounds in the context of the album before passing any judgement though.

Unexpectedly, it is particularly amazing, but it can grow on me, will not attack well. Lyrics and words are indeed very strange, though, does not sound fluent and poetic efforts before the local vicinity...