NEW PROG/POWER RADIO SHOW AT INFERNALROCKRADIO.COM

LadyMetal

Sep 26, 2007
Las Vegas
Hey Everyone!!
I am starting a new Prog/Power Metal radio show starting this monday the 16th at 7pm pacific time on www.infernalrockradio.com!!! I play tons of great music from The Prog/Power/Melodic/Classic Metal genre's!! :headbang: I hope to see lots of you guys in the chat rocking with me and if I dont have something you want to hear send it on to me at ladymetalIRR@gmail.com. I will take requests but so you know no cookie monster vocals. If its in the vein of After Forver or Epica thats ok. This is a show where I wont play anything thats on the radio hence the name. LADYMETAL'S BLOW UP YOUR RADIO SHOW!!! :kickass: I do like to throw some old school metal in there, so with all that being said............LETS ROCK!!!!!!!:headbang:
Stay METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.infernalrockradio.com
infernal3.jpg

And if your so inclined, check out my blog where I do concert and cd reviews and its also where you can check out my photography!! :headbang:
www.leahsrockreport.com
LEAHSROCKBANNER.jpg

Yes it is the same station as Mitch...he was one of the people to get me to come over to Infernal!! Hope to see you in the chat!! It should be a blast!!:kickass:
Bring on some requests and send music if I dont have it!
See ya tomorrow!!
www.infernalrockradio.com

So tonight is my second edition of Ladymetal's Blow Up Your Radio at www.infernalrockradio.com!!! Come on by and listen in to your fave Prog/Power bands and request and or send me some new stuff that you want to hear!!Also any bands out there, send tunes to:
ladymetalIRR@gamil.com
Hope to see some of you guys there!! Dont forget 7pm Pacific til I get good and ready to stop!! Haha!
Stay METALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!