NEW REISSUES

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
hey everybody. i know i have already ruffled some feathers around here, naturally all in good fun, but i have some new reissues coming out for the hard rock and retro thrash heads in all of us. maybe if you have a minute you can read below (there are live video and mp3 links for previewing in the linked newsletter). i will also be handing out free sampler cds at the fest, so if you are carrying a bag do not be shocked at a weird bearded guy dropping a cd in your bag and saying "trick or treat." plus, you should be able to find these releases at most vendor tables at PPX. they will all be making their debut at the fest. i will be wandering around with some as well, so slap me if you want one.

just click on any of the covers for more information.

SARGANT FURY - Germany (1991-1995) [Andrew "Mac" McDermott of THRESHOLD on vocals]

DOMINANCE - Philadelphia, PA (1988-1992) [ex-ANVIL BITCH]

SOLITUDE - Wilmington, DE (1985-1994)

Matt,

I'm sure Chuck (aka Marty Friedman look-a-like) will buy them. Of course, he'll buy anything if the vendor tells him it's 'killer.' See you next week! BTW, I still miss BB's. :cry:

Darren

i miss BB's too my friend. it was a sad day watching it close, but the guy who bought it didn't know how to run a business. drove me crazy watching it happen. see you next week!

Actually I was thinking about the Sargant Fury boxset since I found about it a coule of days ago. I only have listened to their ABBA cover of 'Eagle' but it seems the band worth to be listened to.

Actually I was thinking about the Sargant Fury boxset since I found about it a coule of days ago. I only have listened to their ABBA cover of 'Eagle' but it seems the band worth to be listened to.

the rest of their stuff smokes! it's been 2 years in the making and it's finally out! their bassist released my bands latest album in europe and that is how i met them after already being a big fan. haha. its a small world.