Review of Nightmare Records coffee!

angrarox

Sep 20, 2004
Germantown, Tennessee
First let me say that this will be my first review ever...of ANYTHING. So slap me gently!
I bought a bag of beans as I like to grind my coffee myself. I put the bag in my bag of cds and all throughout Friday's show kept getting a whiff of this wonderful aroma eminating from my cd bag.
After driving back to Germantown outside of Memphis on Sunday, I decided to make some. I like my grind to be medium fine to fine as I like pretty strong coffee. The beans ground well unlike some I have had that had too much moisture in them and the coffee stuck to the grinder. My perculator is not working at this time so I used a filter cup with our Keurig machine (which I really don't like doing).
OK, the result...LANCE this coffee is definitely not metal which would be "Drink this shit and like it motherfucker!"
This coffee is smooth, hints of chocolate, as the bag states with no bitter aftertaste. Now, it's strong...kinda like "Have a cup (with a smack to the back of the head)." If you are a coffee drinker and did not get a bag of this at Progpower, you made a big mistake!! Hopefully, Lance is selling it on the website. If so, buy some! You won't be disappointed!:headbang:

Ah, didn't realize that there was whole bean in addition to ground. I haven't tried mine yet, but it smells *awesome*. Maybe I'll just leave the bag open on my kitchen counter to enjoy the aroma! :) I assume that the ground version is for drip vs. French Press?