New releases and Steve Hackett - Voyage of the Acolyte

Chris:

I've been on vacation and didn't have access to the forum so I'm seeing your post for the first time tonite. The Steve Hackett disc will be here in a few days. I'm a bit fried from my trip so I can't think of too much stuff at the moment other than the fact that SPV and Inside Out has a ton of releases scheduled in the next few weeks. Most of it will hit on Feb 1 including the Enchant DVD (finally), Arena, Jon Oliva's Pain, RPWL, Spock's Beard...plus some others that slip my mind at the moment.

Ken

...and welcome back. I ended up placing an order with you so I'll pick up Hackett next time. I'll also keep my eyes open for the flood of new releases. Sounds like now would be a great time for that daily additions page on the site ;)

Chris

Chris:

To be honest I'm focusing on the new website. It's very near completion. I also am hoping to get all the descriptions into the new arrivals so I can clear it out much faster.

Ken

lasercd said:
Chris:

To be honest I'm focusing on the new website. It's very near completion. I also am hoping to get all the descriptions into the new arrivals so I can clear it out much faster.

Ken

Ken,

Will the new website have some sort of daily update for new arrivals? That would rock.

Chris