New video from Ancient Bards

delainnation

Sep 14, 2010
nashville,tn
Ancient Bards, Limb Music and Rockshots Music Management are proud to present to you the video clip of "In My Arms”, the first single from the band’s new album "A New Dawn Ending,” which is coming out on April 25th in Europe and Japan and on June 10th in North America.
"In My Arms" is the dejected and resigned inner cry of Queen Shena, as her aching eyes with which she saw her son Surod (Dorus) pass away 16 years ago are tormented once again as she must now bear witness to the anguishing duel between
Daltor and Sendor.

The video was directed by Matteo Ermeti.

https://www.facebook.com/ancientbards

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly love this video, the song...and the band! They are all very gifted and amazing artists in their own rights as well as collectively. This particular video became an instant favorite upon my first viewing. What strikes me ost is how simplistic in nature it is yet at the very same time so very powerful. If this is the first video by the Ancient Bards, or the first song for that matter, that someone sees and hears, what an amazing introduction to the band you just received!!! Wait until you hear the rest!