New Yorkers...

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
USAV2-1.gif

You don't want to miss this on the 25th of March...
As for me, i'll have to wait for 2 more months..but oh well time passes by..

They're coming here a couple of days later! :kickass:

P.S. I'm also probably coming to DOBD if tickets are still to be had... any idea, Doomy?

They're coming here a couple of days later! :kickass:

P.S. I'm also probably coming to DOBD if tickets are still to be had... any idea, Doomy?

You better hurry up and get in contact with Brenner. If there are any left, its probably in the single digits, and those are from tickets that were reserved but never paid for!!!

That would be really fucking kickass if you did come down. If I knew earlier, I would have known earlier, we could have roomed together, unless you are bringing someone else down of course. Im rooming with some dude from North Carolina. Seems like a good enough guy.

Unfortunately I had to wait for my exam schedule. Turns out my one exam is on the 19th of April, so its all good! It'd be awesome to meet up for beers if I end up making it!

Trouble in Toronto is March 28th! A Wednesday night, which could *not* be more perfect for me!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFF Webster Underground in CT? You can get into that shithole for free most of the time. There are legit bullet holes in the outside windows. Walk a 90 seconds down the street and you can get all of the heroin you want. Imagine the smallest stage/venue you've ever seen, and then imagine it 10x smaller. This is the Webster Underground. The Webster itself is good, but no... not the Underground.

:loco:

Lurch - Iommi isnt missing any thumbs, hahaha. It happened to the tips of the middle and ring finger of his right-hand. Im not positive, but I think he has some kind of prosthetic shits on em.

yeah, they are stub thingies that he uses only when playing guitar. pretty fucking cool... i couldnt imagine shredding like that without feeling in my fingers.

I guess it's not so obvious, but it's the three new tracks of Black Sabbath. I knew it was though :loco:

can i borrow one of those spoons of your mom's wall swizz ... so I can spoon feed everyone :loco: