NHL

The Caps and Sharks will each be featured in their respective games to be televised live tonight via VERSUS! HOCKEY IS BACK!:headbang::kickass::worship:

My Blackhawks play Florida in Europe tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait!:headbang::kickass::worship:

Glad to hear ATL won their opening game!

They looked even better tonight in their win over St. Louis; after the strong finish last season, plus a couple of tweaks in the offseason, I'm definitely feeling a little more confident in the team this year (of course, I say that every year...but I really mean it this time :lol:).

Tonight was the first of five in a row on the road (with the Sens, Devils, Sabres, and Habs up next), so it's a tough schedule to begin the season (thank you Disney on Ice :rolleyes:), but I'm still cautiously optimistic :kickass:

They looked even better tonight in their win over St. Louis; after the strong finish last season, plus a couple of tweaks in the offseason, I'm definitely feeling a little more confident in the team this year (of course, I say that every year...but I really mean it this time :lol:).

Tonight was the first of five in a row on the road (with the Sens, Devils, Sabres, and Habs up next), so it's a tough schedule to begin the season (thank you Disney on Ice :rolleyes:), but I'm still cautiously optimistic :kickass:

Damnit! They are getting my hopes up again and actually looking good doing it. I am still prepared for the let down I get every season though.....

WTF is up with the Sharks?? My brother f'n stole Guch from me in our draft - he knew I really wanted him.. and then he took Parise as well.. F'er..

Caps have looked a little flat the last couple games.. Stupid penalties and the SOB line got broke up tonight - Coach told 'em 'if you don't produce, I'm splittin' ya'... It's October but still..

I did hit the first annual Capitals Convention - it was awesome!! And tomorrow night is the Capitals season tix holder party.. A pal got me a ticket so I'll be hitting that shindig... I could be going to the Sharks game on Thursday at the Phone Booth but it's going to depend on a couple things...

How's everyone else's teams fairing for the first 10 or so days of the NHL season??

Right on, James! I'll be watching their games Vs. NJ on Friday! LET'S GO THRASHERS!:kickass::headbang:

Last night, my beloved Blackhawks did what only one other team has ever done, and that is overcome a 5-0 deficit to win a game! They did it in OT, beating Cal-gary 6-5! Better still, it was on VERSUS so the entire natiuon saw it!:headbang::kickass::worship: LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS! All the way to Lord Stanley's Cup! No sleep till the Cup!

Last night, my beloved Blackhawks did what only one other team has ever done, and that is overcome a 5-0 deficit to win a game! They did it in OT, beating Cal-gary 6-5! Better still, it was on VERSUS so the entire natiuon saw it!:headbang::kickass::worship: LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS! All the way to Lord Stanley's Cup! No sleep till the Cup!

I was at the game last night, it was insane :kickass:

And my hangover is finally going away, so I'm a happy Hawks fan right now :headbang:

Stupid f****ing Caps. I KNEW it was too good to be true, that we might have a contender. It's the DC sports jinx.

4 losses in a row. AAAAARRRRRGHH!!! :cry:

Ok, I'm better now.

Stupid f****ing Caps. I KNEW it was too good to be true, that we might have a contender. It's the DC sports jinx.

4 losses in a row. AAAAARRRRRGHH!!! :cry:

Ok, I'm better now.

But we've gotten points out of 3 of the games.. Our downfall is stupid penalties and Gabby is taking care of that. We'll be fine..

STH party was AWESOME last night... Nothing like riding roller coasters at night!!! And I got to meet Green & while getting my pic with him, Ovechkin and Semin walked over for a short conversation before the Alexs went for a ride on the Sky Coaster... Good times!!!!