NIGHT DEMON: Curse Of The Damned

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
These guys have been mentioned on various other threads. I thought it was time for their own dedicated thread. California NWOBHM worship...

NIGHT DEMON STREAMING “SATAN” SINGLE; TOUR LAUNCHES THIS WEEKEND

Here's a good interview/feature:
NIGHT DEMON - “AT THAT MOMENT WE HAD DECIDED THAT WE ABSOLUTELY NEEDED TO GET TOGETHER AND PLAY SOME NWOBHM INSPIRED MUSIC”

p195gjvde3vge3ubu4012q11icr4.jpg

Album trailer:

Screams In The Night:

Full Speed Ahead:

BWBK's Mark Gromen 9/10 review

Last edited by a moderator:
Co-worker of mine is big time into this band. They are playing a HOUSE SHOW about two miles from my house at some dude's garage in Hilliard OH, so we're going to go check this out. The following night they play the Agora in Cleveland, so pretty crazy that they are playing a neighborhood block party one day before.

Impressive old school metal vibe with these guys! This was just added to my next must buy list! Thanks for the heads up

NIGHT DEMON SHOWCASE ENTIRE RECORDED REPERTOIRE IN CLEVELAND

"... Welcomed to their second home, the Ventura, CA trio came back to Northeast Ohio as conquering heroes, taking over the WJCU airwaves for three hours Friday, June 5th, then headlining the Agora on Saturday night, alongside local legends Shok Paris, Destructor and relative newcomers Deadiron (who will play Wacken this August). Night Demon has been to Europe, NYC and toured extensively everywhere in between, yet they chose Cleveland for an 11 camera shoot (courtesy of Vidz-r-us.com, check 'em out) which captured the band playing every song they've recorded (18 in all!), including a trio of cover tunes...."

Ok, I am a true believer now.

I saw Night Demon (with Starkill) last night at the Riot Room in KC last night, and they absolutely slayed. These guys really bring it as many have already mentioned, great stage presence and energy, and each guy can really play. If you are into pre-Dickinson era Iron Maiden style, then this is the band for you. They even have their own Eddie style mascot (i.e. roadie) that stalks around in black robe and skull mask during one of their tunes. I thought I was going to lose my mind when they pulled out Riot's old classic "Road Racin'".....outstanding!

They are on their "Curse of the Damned" tour in the U.S. right now....check 'em out if you haven't already....

Upcoming dates pulled from an old post here:
Friday 6/19/2015 - Wichita, KS - Lizard Lounge
Sunday 6/21/2015 - St. Louis, MO - Fubar
Tuesday 6/23/2015 - Madison, WI - The Wisco
Wednesday 6/24/2015 - Minneapolis, MN - Palmers Bar
Friday 06/26/15 - LaCrosse, WI - Warehouse
Saturday 6/27/2015 - Des Moines, IA - Vaudeville Mews
Monday 6/29/2015 - Omaha, NE (CF) Hideout
Thursday 7/2/2015 - Salt Lake City, UT - Bar X
Friday 7/3/2015 - Boise, ID - The Shredder
Saturday 7/4/2015 - Missoula, MT -Missoula VFW
Tuesday 7/7/2015 - Seattle, WA - High Line
Thursday 7/9/2015 - Portland, OR -Rotture
Friday 7/10/2015 - Eugene, OR - Wandering Goat
Saturday 7/11/2015 - San Francisco, CA - TBA
Sunday 7/12/2015 - Los Osos, CA - Sweet Springs Saloon
Friday 7/17/2015 - Ventura, CA - Bombay
Saturday 7/18/2015 - Los Angeles CA - Loaded

I am still flying the flag for Night Demon. They will be supporting Holy Grail on a run of dates upcoming....check em out:

holygrail1sept.jpg

November
25 San Diego, CA - Brick by Brick

December
4 Scottsdale, AZ - Pub Rock
5 Albuquerque, NM - Sister Bar
7 Austin, TX - Dirty Dog Bar
8 Dallas, TX - Gas Monkey Bar n’ Grill
9 Oklahoma City, OK - The Conservatory
10 Kansas City, MO - Riot Room
11 Denver, CO - Casselman’s Bar & Venue
12 Salt Lake City, UT - The Loading Dock
13 Las Vegas, NV - Dive Bar

Another reason to love Night Demon...

From http://www.nightdemon.net/metal-cares

"...Metal Cares is a non profit brand formed by Night Demon in 2013. As guys who travel the world doing what we love just for survival, we know its rough out there for a lot of people. Most of them a lot worse off than us. Lately Night Demon's efforts have been focused on scholarships for the underpriviledged in our community, working with the YMCA and Merch Relief, aiding victims of natural disasters. We have a lot of new ideas on the horizon, and will to continue to grow this program for the benefit of our fellow man. Gotta give back!

At least once a year we do a month long campaign for the Night Demon Metal Cares shirt. Every year has a new design, and have usually ended up being some of the best merch we've done. Sign up for the mailing list on the home page to receive all metal cares updates...."

nd-metal-cares-t-shirt.jpg

NIGHT DEMON Reveal Spring 2016 North American "Final Curse Tour" Dates with VISIGOTH and AGAINST THE GRAIN

Tour Dates (w/ Visigoth, Against The Grain):

04/08 - Albuquerque NM @ Launchpad w/ Visigoth
04/11 - San Antonio TX @ Korova w/ Visigoth
04/12 - Austin TX @ Beerland w/ Visigoth
04/14 - Houston TX @ Rudyard's w/ Visigoth
04/15 - Ft Worth TX @ Grotto w/ Visigoth
04/19 - Atlanta GA @ TBA w/ Visigoth
04/22 - Asheville NC @ Odditorium w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
04/25 - Philadelphia PA @ Kung Fu Necktie w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
04/26 - Portland ME @ Geno's Rock Club w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
04/28 - Boston MA @ Great Scott w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
04/29 - Brooklyn NY @ Saint Vitus Bar w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
04/30 - Montreal QC @ Katakombes w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
05/02 - Detroit MI @ Small's w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
05/03 - Cleveland OH @ TBA w/ Visigoth
05/08 - Chicago IL @ Reggie's Music Joint w/ Against the Grain, Visigoth
05/09 - St. Louis MO @ Fubar w/ Visigoth
05/11 - Kansas City MO @ Riot Room w/ Visigoth
05/12 - Denver CO @ TBA w/ Visigoth
05/13 - Salt Lake City UT @ TBA w/ Visigoth
05/14 - Boise ID @ Shredder *
05/16 - Seattle WA @ Highline *
* = Night Demon only

For more information, please visit: www.facebook.com/nightdemonband.