Nightwish/Kamelot tour?

DuchessOfDork

Feb 9, 2009
I'm sure there was a thread about this, but it must be so far back I couldn't find it. Anyhoo, who's going to these shows?

Nightwish Tour Dates:
(Kamelot will be supporting Nightwish at each of these shows!)

9/12 – Center Stage- Atlanta, Ga.
9/13 – Center Stage – Atlanta, Ga.
9/15 – Beacon Theatre- New York, N.Y.
9/16 – Electric Factory- Philadelphia, Pa.
9/17 – The Palladium (MA)- Worcester, Mass.
9/19 – CEPSUM University of Montreal – Montreal, Quebec
9/20 – Sound Academy – Toronto, Ontario
9/21 – Newport Music Hall – Columbus, Ohio
9/23 — Royal Oak Music Theatre – Royal Oak, Mich.
9/24 – Congress Theater – Chicago, Ill.
9/25 – Pop’s – Sauget, Ill.
9/27 – The Beaumont Club – Kansas City, Mo.
9/28 – Ogden Theater – Denver, Colo.
9/29 – The Complex – Salt Lack City, Utah
10/1 – Showbox SODO – Seattle, Wash.
10/2 – Crystal Ballroom – Portland, Ore.
10/3 – The Warfield – San Francisco, Calif.
10/5 – The Grove – Anaheim, Calif.
10/6 – House of Blues – San Diego, Calif.
10/7 – Marquee Theatre – Tempe, Ariz.
10/9 – Diamond Ballroom – Oklahoma City, Okla.
10/10 – Emos – Austin, Texas
10/11 – House of Blues – New Orleans, La.
10/13 – Revolution – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
10/14 – House of Blues – Lake Buena Vista, Fla.

Kamelot headlining dates:
(They'll play a full set with lots of "surprises", apparently!)

9/10 – State Theater – St Petersburg, SL
9/14 – Empire – West Springfield, VA (As usual, I have tickets, if anyone needs them!)
9/22 – Altar Bar – Pittsburgh, PA
10/4 – Ventura Theater – Ventura, CA

We'll be playing the show at Empire. Should be a lot of fun! I haven't seen Kamelot since they replaced Khan (never saw them with Fabio, I was waiting out a hurricane to fly to Europe.. :mad:), so I'm excited to see the new setup they've got going on. :headbang:

Taking a group of Wounded Warriors from Ft Bliss to the Tempe show. Driving in two vans, courtesy of USO, Tickets courtesy of EntertheVault and The Marquee theater.

I'll be at the first two shows in Atlanta as well as the Tempe, AZ show. That's an awesome thing you're doing for those soldiers J-Man!

Taking a group of Wounded Warriors from Ft Bliss to the Tempe show. Driving in two vans, courtesy of USO, Tickets courtesy of EntertheVault and The Marquee theater.

This is a great deed, John! :worship:rock:

I'll be at the Atlanta shows, obviously, MIGHT catch them in Chicago, time will tell....

I'll be at the first two shows in Atlanta as well as the Tempe, AZ show. That's an awesome thing you're doing for those soldiers J-Man!

Jem we will have to meet up along with Patrick at the Tempe show.

I also bought a ticket to the Friday & Sat PP show and the Thursday NIGHTWISH/KAMELOT and donated it to the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, so that some deserving American Hero can attend. I can't make it this year due to some family event, and some other things that came up. I will truely miss the show this year, but family first.

Saturday in NY if I can get the day off. Sadly, I am the low man on the totem pole in my new title on the job. It will be a near miracle if I can get the Saturday, never mind the weekend to go to Atlanta. :( Spreading the word amongst the OSA'ers, though.

Just the first two nights most likely. I'd like to see the Seattle show as well since that is the closest to me they are coming, but it's still a 5 hour drive each way and that is tough to do since it means taking two days off work.

I'll be there at the Centerstage show on 9/13. It should be interesting to see how this NW show differentiates itself from their 2012 debut gig in LA a few months back, but I'm more than ready and willing to find out. And Kamelot, well, besides the fact they'll have the new singer at the helm, I haven't seen them since Prog Power... er 3 or 4?