NIGHTWISH with BROTHER FIRETRIBE

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Saw this video blog of NIGHTWISH in Japan, China, and Australia, and at the end they play s cut from the new BROTHER FIRETRIBE Cd, called "Heart Full of Fire" really catchy tune, and Anette is featured on vocals, and Emppu really has some great riffs in this song. This Cd will be a must buy when released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Nightwish doing another US tour this year? It would be awesome if they Brother Firetribe with tour with them. Hell, they share a band member so why not?

Yea, this tour was announced awhile back. It kicks off May 5th at the Starland in Sayreville. :headbang: Support for this tour is Sonic Syndicate.

Got to see Brother Firetribe at Tuska last summer. Very entertaining. Looking forward to the new CD.

I don't know how Sonic Syndicate is being afforded to go on all these tours. Nobody seems to care about them.

Isn't Nightwish doing another US tour this year? It would be awesome if they Brother Firetribe with tour with them. Hell, they share a band member so why not?

They will be on tour in May with Sonic Syndicate, and then they will be back for a bigger tour in Aug and Sept tour support has yet to be announced, also there is only one date announced as of today and that is in NC on Sept 24.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Brother Firetribe have uploaded a "teaser" compilation and one full track called "Chasing The Angels" from the upcoming CD "Heart Full of Fire" on their MySpace

Spinefarm Records will release "Heart Full of Fire" CD on April 2. 2008 in Finland. International release dates seem to be still pending... :rolleyes: maybe Spinefarm UK will release it among the first, right now they are busy promoting new COB and Kiuas CDs.

The lead singer from Brother Firetribe is also the lead singer from Leverage. Both of their (Leverage's) cd's are very good. I could see Leverage (which is more progressive and Brother Firetribe is more melodic rock) opening for Nightwish.

http://www.myspace.com/leverageband

because that would be a hellish gig for Emppu?

I don't see why. aren't Nightwish's set times shorter than most other metal bands? I've heard they usually only play 60-75 minutes.

I would think only two total hours of playing time wouldn't be too hard on him.

I don't see why. aren't Nightwish's set times shorter than most other metal bands? I've heard they usually only play 60-75 minutes.

When I saw them in October they played around an hour and 45 minutes.

They will be on tour in May with Sonic Syndicate, and then they will be back for a bigger tour in Aug and Sept tour support has yet to be announced, also there is only one date announced as of today and that is in NC on Sept 24.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Take it for what it's worth, but according to Blabbermouth they're also considering/talking about the idea of coming back a fourth time in the first quarter of 2009.

? I never noticed them playing short sets. They all seem to be around the usual 90 +
This was the setlist on the last tour. Don't think that could be done in an hour:

Intro
Bye Bye Beautiful
Cadence of Her Last Breath
Dark Chest of Wonders
Ever Dream
Amaranth
The Islander
The Poet and the Pendulum
She is My Sin
Sahara
Whoever Brings the Night
Sleeping Sun
Slaying the Dreamer
Nemo
Wishmaster
Wish I Had an Angel

? I never noticed them playing short sets. They all seem to be around the usual 90 +
This was the setlist on the last tour. Don't think that could be done in an hour:

Intro
Bye Bye Beautiful
Cadence of Her Last Breath
Dark Chest of Wonders
Ever Dream
Amaranth
The Islander
The Poet and the Pendulum
She is My Sin
Sahara
Whoever Brings the Night
Sleeping Sun
Slaying the Dreamer
Nemo
Wishmaster
Wish I Had an Angel

Worcester also had Eva as the first song of the encore before Wishmaster.

So, yeah, it was definitely more than 60 minutes.