BROTHER FIRETRIBE FEATURING NIGHTWISH MEMBER / CD INZANE...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Hello all, Just one week left and we will all be having fun...

For those of you whom preordered the new Brother Firetribe from us, the crew just finished packaging them this morning. You are the first in the U.S. to get them as they were the first sent from Sweden last week.

Beings there are very few leftover not preordered, we will have a few strategically placed throughout our table both Friday and Saturday night. Those who like to dig may find them. This cd is a must have...

We also will be having a give-away of Brother Firetribe at the CD Inzane booth. You can enter Friday and Saturday night with the give-away happening at 10pm on Saturday September 16th. Anyone who makes a purchase will be able to enter, so make sure you come and visit us...

Cool! Its definately a great disc. Got both the full length and EP a month ago.

Might wanna look into stocking LEVERAGE - TIDES as well. Features the same singer but its a tad bit heavier but with the same catchy as hell melodies. Awesome disc IMO.

Also check out LEVERAGE it features the singer for BROTHER FIRETRIBE. And if you didn't know it EMPPU also does some singing on the BROTHER FIRETRIBE, he ain't bad.

I like the cd, but I was hoping for something a little "bigger" in the melody. I guess I was expecting Wig Wam and I got something more akin to Soul Sirkus. Of course, I was expecting something a little bigger with The Poodles too but I didn't get it so I guess I'd better adjust my expectations! :)