North American tour

too bad that we don`t know what they played.
But K-Man`s words sound very promising :)

edit:
"Just finished rehearsing. There might be some small changes in the set again. We will see. At House Of Blues, Las Vegas.
-H
COB on facebook

the real thing, thanks K-Man :)

AlXDmYdCEAAz1lp.jpg

I just went to the San Diego show last night and my voice is gone! That was my ninth time seeing Bodom, and that was the BEST I have ever seen them play. Alexi was completely on point, hitting all the notes, didn't seem drained like I have seen in the past. Great setlist and great to see the boys are back on top!

They only play SKO from the newest album. It was bound to happen but I didn't expect this soon. It's really the only complete Bodom song from that album, and the intro sucks live. They should do some electro-keyboard + bass stuff instead of the boring long drumming. They already started talking about a new album, all eyes are set on it, RRF not hot anymore.

If I'm allowed to change a few songs to others from their respectable albums:

Instead of Sixpounder: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Instead of AYDY: Punch Me I Bleed
Instead of Hate Me: Taste Of My Scythe
Instead of HCDR: Chokehold

There you have a great setlist.

Instead of Sixpounder: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Instead of AYDY: Punch Me I Bleed
Instead of Hate Me: Northern Comfort
Instead of HCDR: Chokehold

What about Northern Comfort?- it`s a great song! Hope they will play it one day live :)
But I doubt that they will ever drop `hate me!´
But if they would add another FTR song I won`t mind ;)

Northern Comfort is imo their second or third best song and it would be truly awesome if they really would play that someday.

I LOVE northern comfort. also chokehold has some great feeling to it

taste my scythe is also a good choice

This setlisit you guys came up with is too good to be real, sorry :/
I really hope they change it your way, but I doubt a lot..

I actually think the current setlist is as good as we can get, realistically speaking. I would love it if they kept this setlist for the summer shows.
Songs from all 7 albums and only 2 songs from BD and RRF which people seem to dislike the most.

Only thing is that they tend to play the same songs of these albums (Kissing the Shadows is a nice surprise though)