Not making it again...Have a great time!!!!

FatesFan

Dec 18, 2004
I can't keep track anymore but I think this makes the 3rd year in a row that I will not make it down and I am totally bummed about it.

Big ups and thanks to Glen and Jen for doing what they do.

I wish each and everyone of you attending safe travel to and from and one hell of a time in between.

Here's is hoping that I return next year but until then, I look forward to all the pictures and posts. :headbang:

Another one who's crushed, upset and borderline depressed for not making it down this year here...

Wishing all of my friends the best weekend ever. Enjoy ProgPower, have fun and have a drink for me.

See you guys next year. :)

Ditto. I've been on this forum for quite a while... but being a student and working to support my education makes it (nearly) impossible to attend.

I'm glad that the festival is happening next year as I do plan on attending, hopefully with some friends!

I won't be able to make it down to the fest either this year. With that said, I've already made my commitment to FatesFan that I'll be attending next year regardless of lineup! Something tells me though that Glenn will have something killer up his sleeve! :)

~Brian~

I can't keep track anymore but I think this makes the 3rd year in a row that I will not make it down and I am totally bummed about it.

Big ups and thanks to Glen and Jen for doing what they do.

I wish each and everyone of you attending safe travel to and from and one hell of a time in between.

Here's is hoping that I return next year but until then, I look forward to all the pictures and posts. :headbang:

Wish you were going to make it out, it would have been great to meet you!! I'll be sure and post some pics and stuff on FB. :headbang:

Wish you were going to make it out, it would have been great to meet you!! I'll be sure and post some pics and stuff on FB. :headbang:

Thanks. We actually did meet in the Fates Warning autograph line. I was just ahead of you and your friend. But it would be nice to go and re-meet. Do post pics. Thanks!

Another one who's crushed, upset and borderline depressed for not making it down this year here...

Wishing all of my friends the best weekend ever. Enjoy ProgPower, have fun and have a drink for me.

See you guys next year. :)

PPUSA and pre-shows tickets - paid
plane tickets - paid
hotels reservations -done
health - NOT

For medical reasons I cant flight till saturday . Lost money and I am really sad!!!!!

Soooo what are you guys doing for the rest of the week in the evenings? :lol:

Listening to the new Katatonia and watching baseball :) Oooh and I'll be glued to the forum for updates and twitter/facebook. Wife and I are already saving for next year and I very envious of everyone who's catching the preshow tonight or tomorrow.

hello time is here for the show , and looks like the poster is going to be amazing this year , too bad i wont be there to view it in person , this past year i have had some personal issues that have come up and in taking care of them will keep me from going to the show this year , i am really going to miss all of you and friendships that are made by chatting and hanging out with true music fans . that love prog metal , and of course all of the vendors and spending all my money on CDS . well i am so happy there will be PROG POWER 2013 i will BE THERE FOR SURE i will not miss anymore PROG POWER shows , if anyone doesnt remember me i was the dude in scrubs on friday nights its a ritual i started because being in the medical field i own alot of scrubs , plus i am AIR GTR player as well just check me out on you tube search randy garza . ok everyone make your final plans and have safe trip i will see you all 2013