Nothing

Because otherwise we wouldn't have anything fun to play with! When the need of a thread is fullfilled or isn't turning the way the starter wanted it to, it would be deleted, and the whole purpose of forums would be gone :D

-Andreas (no purpose, therfore gone)

Phyros said:
Because otherwise we wouldn't have anything fun to play with! When the need of a thread is fullfilled or isn't turning the way the starter wanted it to, it would be deleted, and the whole purpose of forums would be gone :D

-Andreas (no purpose, therfore gone)

Men håll käften för i helvete - det hjälper ju inte ett jävla skit...

Ja, jag är tokberusad i detta tillfälle - Andreas! När i helvete ska vi dricka pilsner tillsammans nästa ågng då? Känns som om det var en smärre evighete sedan..

Draugen said:
Men håll käften för i helvete - det hjälper ju inte ett jävla skit...

Ja, jag är tokberusad i detta tillfälle - Andreas! När i helvete ska vi dricka pilsner tillsammans nästa ågng då? Känns som om det var en smärre evighete sedan..

Det VAR en smärre evighets sen... Men snart är jag färdig med mitt exjobb, och då jävlar!

-Andreas

haha, i think noone will understand you. by they way... a friend of mine is czech and he told me this:
ty ses hrozně ožralý!!!!

the orthography from czech and croatian seems quite similar...
do you understand?^^

Ach Mist!

I thought I wouldn't be understood. Didn't know that you learn German in school. ;) But this could be useful, especially for...

äähm...

Schni-Schna-Schnappi, Schnappi, Schnappi, Schnapp! :Spin: :p :tickled:

Thidrek said:
haha, i think noone will understand you. by they way... a friend of mine is czech and he told me this:
ty ses hrozně ožralý!!!!

the orthography from czech and croatian seems quite similar...
do you understand?^^
Yes, it's quite similar. :) But I'm afraid I don't understand... Just the two first words. :) What does it say?

Ach, ja, habe Ich Deutch auch in mein Schule gelernt. (aber habe Ich viel vergessen, auch :D )

Euer Deutsch ist garnicht so übel! ;)

Horz, what I wrote means "You are horribly drunken!" haha :D What does it mean in Croatian? (could be useful ^^)

Evo ide, stari, kako si ti? :) Nema problema, pazljivo biram koga mrzim, to se treba zasluziti (a ne mrzim za sada nikoga). :)
Mislim da je dosta tih pizdarija bilo, i previse.
Kako je u Nizozemskoj? Pozdrav!