np

717AENdaz6L._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Don't be like that. 72 Seasons is an amazing album...it would be even better if it was about 70 minis shorter.

Reactions: SonOfNun
I think I'm too retarded to fully "get" this Voidceremony album. At least right away. I've already listened to it an assload of times and I'm just now starting to not feel "meh" about it. It's so incredibly dense that there's not always much to latch on to. I've seen so many people crapping their pants about this on first listen (especially on Twitter) that I don't trust it (I have not seen even a neutral word yet). They're either musicians who are just mesmerized by the technicality or bandwagoners who want to have the right opinion. I also need good songwriting to actually enjoy listening to an album and the structures of these songs are not at all immediate to me. "Abyssic Knowledge Bequeathed" has fully clicked with me and I'm appreciating a lot of the atmosphere in the closer. Great leads throughout. I'm not fully sold yet though and it's definitely outside my comfort zone.