O/T: NBA Playoffs...

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
Before some pseudo tough guy yuppie tells me how the NHL is superior, I'll remind you THERE WAS NO SEASON!!! :loco: Fuck the NHL.

Anyway, the Heat win this season with ease. Shaq wants this ring more than any he got with the Lakers. Plus, he'll enjoy putting it on his middle finger and waving it at Kobe and Dr. Jerry Buss, while Phil Jackson tells Jeanie Buss "I told you so."

Heat will help make the East more powerful conference again, while Lebron James develops the Cavs into the next dynasty.

coop said:
You'll have to excuse me if this is old news, but did you get banned from your TD screen name?
I don't know about TD's status. I have met the man, and all I can say is it is great to be in his presence whenever I am afforded the opportunity. He's such a prolific individual.

I had high hopes for the Celtics at least getting by the 1st round....They still can, but I don't know if they can beat Miami or Detroit....Only time will tell.

ZTPioneer said:
:hotjump: :hotjump:
Well, you can beat your meat, but you can't beat the HEAT

Of course I'm gonna be rooting for Detroit just like I have for the past 20 years but I think you're right about Miami being the team to beat this year. Of course I thought that about LA last year and was pleasantly suprised to see Detroit make short work of them so I'm definitely not counting them out. Shaq has got to be thrilled to be away from Kobe and that damn yellow & purple.

I'm a frustrated Celtics fan. Simmons on ESPN wrote a good column ripping Doc Rivers apart about his rotations and coaching of the C's. Aside from the Celtics I hope the Heat do well. Maybe some of the point guards not in the playoffs will watch Wade and realize what a point guard should be. What is the NHL?

coop said:
Pathetic. You need serious help.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's him. He would be one of the only people on the board who knows my name..which he used in a thread the other day.

ZTPioneer said:
I don't know about TD's status. I have met the man, and all I can say is it is great to be in his presence whenever I am afforded the opportunity. He's such a prolific individual.

LMAO !!

oh....BTW.....Miami won't get past the Pistons.... :erk:

ZTPioneer said:
Before some pseudo tough guy yuppie tells me how the NHL is superior, I'll remind you THERE WAS NO SEASON!!! :loco: Fuck the NHL.

Anyway, the Heat win this season with ease. Shaq wants this ring more than any he got with the Lakers. Plus, he'll enjoy putting it on his middle finger and waving it at Kobe and Dr. Jerry Buss, while Phil Jackson tells Jeanie Buss "I told you so."

Heat will help make the East more powerful conference again, while Lebron James develops the Cavs into the next dynasty.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO You are an idiot if you think they are going to beat the Pistons. The Heat does not even have the depth to take Detroit...Thanks for the laugh though:tickled: