Official Release Dates of Nevermore's "The Obsidian Conspiracy" and Album Cover Art

Why are you posting this here!!!!!!!!!!!!

1269486603010.jpg

I can dig it. Great artwork, although with the Opeth guy you kinda can't go wrong... Keep the updates coming, and thank you!

busy!!! too busy, stressed and just getting over being SICK. long time, dude. are you staying outta trouble? LOLLOLLOL???

:saint:

No .. WTF kind of question is that ...hahhahahaha

Ya I have seen you been super busy, that's good though!! Bay Areas been super crazy with shit going on with bands, Exodus, Testament, Forbidden ... you must be going out of your mind .. hahahha

Artwork is cool, but holy shit that riff sounds like every Nevermore riff since DHIADW.

Ummmmm .. there is only so much you can do with a 7 string ...lol We really dont give a shit about the riffs anyway. Its all about the lyrics and melodies. Van and Jeff ALWAYS sound the same, Jim unfortunately gets dragged along for the ride ...lol

Besides all the kids want to hear is Jeff shred, meanwhile us older fans are more interested in the lyrical content. At least that's how I see it.