Oh yeah...less than 75 tickets remain..

One days are gone?

My friend is trying to get tix...

I'm depressed cos I miss it by 11 days...I'm in Atl now, go home on the first.

Cool
I have a possible person comming up with me..
The model I'm shooting down in the Keys Labor Day weekend loves Delain and Kamelot,and she has to be in Atlanta that weekend for a workshop she is the feature model at...
If she can put stuff off she will be comming up with me....
Just not going to know until probably when I meet up with her in Miami
Yep,doing the Margaritaville thing then the ProgPower thing all in 1 week
with some eye candy
:D

Still available.

Thank you. We thought they were gone, at least she is going to have a chance to go.

Edit: I take back my mopey ol post to say I Am attending Saturday to see TAROT. My miracle happened. The happiness right now is hard to convey thru a screen but it involves happy tears....

Starwood... formerly known as the Sheraton Midtown. Connected to the building where Houlihan's used to be (if you're an old school ProgPower attendee).

Yep, this used to be the Sheraton Colony Square. Nice hotel; we've used it for one convention (World Horror Con) years ago, and also the Nebula Awards Banquet.

Thank you. We thought they were gone, at least she is going to have a chance to go.
Edit: I take back my mopey ol post to say I Am attending Saturday to see TAROT. My miracle happened. The happiness right now is hard to convey thru a screen but it involves happy tears....

Wow, that's awesome for ya! This calls for one :kickass: with a side order of :headbang:

Update: Less than 60 tickets out of 1,100 remain.

~Jen

One days still available?
My company is doing a conference in B'ham starting Sunday...so I have to do setup on Saturday...but I think I could manage to go Friday.

In this economy, that's pretty incredible that the event is selling out. I think in a good economy, a Hammerfall/Kamelot headliner sells out very quickly.

The two day tickets lefts equal the number of Friday tickets left. There are few additional ones remaining for Saturday.

Glenn,

Obviously you want a sell-out, but do you consider this a successful year? If not, at what point do you call it a success?

I don't know the number of tickets from last year, but I suspect it was much higher. Good luck with the last few.

Steve in Philly

We have sold more tickets this year than last year. By that standard, this is a major success.

My personal standard is "sell-out." If that is not your goal as a promoter, then you need to get your ass out of the business.

Thanks for the suggestion but my friend & I are hitting up a museum down that way in the morning so we're gonna go there for lunch regardless! :) And The Artmore is the place to be for "after hours"!! You will see!!

Modernwizardry (Pat) and I will try and meet you guys there as well. We've not made it to the vortex in any previous years so this sounds like fun.

Chris

UPDATE: Less than 40 tickets remain for Friday night!

~Jen